Sunday, March 9, 2014

Thy Faithfulness

I glance out the window. 
It is a pink sunrise and even after almost 8 months my heart drops.


The same color as the morning Elijah met Jesus.


The morning I still can't reconcile with. 
The morning that my life changed forever.
When time stood still. 
Yet the morning that caused  me to say;
It is what I entitled the picture. 
And they are. 
His Mercies are. . . new. . . every morning. 
Each and every one. 
Mercy that we don't deserve. Grace beyond measure.
All new. . . each morning.
Find it. Seek it.
The hope that is steadfast.
The stillness that leads me to the cross.
The quiet where I seek shelter from the storm that rages around me.
How great is His love for us.
It is vast beyond all measure.
His Faithfulness; great.

Lamentations 3:23
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.




No comments:

Post a Comment