Friday, June 26, 2015

Celebrating the Niece Today!

She's 15 today. 
My funtastic niece!
Beautiful and feisty. 


One of my greatest hero's.


Her laughter like a thousand sparkles.  
Her stubbornness deep. 
She leans head on into life. 

She needs that grit.

She's fought hard through surgeries since day one. 
Yet this hasn't slowed her down. 
She's adaptable and stuck to her guns. 
She loves her family fiercely. 


Her heart, so sensitive towards others. 
That heart. 
Baptized in the river that runs through the land of her ancestors. 
Learning how to do this life walking a path surrendered to the King of Kings. 

It's not easy. 

Her heart, that beautiful heart; so tender towards animals. 


All welcomed into her space. 
Gentleness. 

Psalm 51:10
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit in me. 

She inspires me to keep going. 
She brings great joy where ever she goes! 

Happy Birthday sweetheart! 


Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart, 
be pleasing in your sight, 
Oh Lord, my rock and my Redeemer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment