Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Just Before Dawn

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.

The dark still lingers. 


Coffee perked. 
The morning sounds beginning. 
My farmer and girls; still milking. 
The pause before the day begins. 
One of my favorite times of day. 


It is the time I feel most in tune with my Savior. 
The time when my heart is full. 
When I feel strong. 

It is after my feet have touched the floor. 
The moments where my soul has been refreshed in the Ancient Word. 
Each day holding on to a truth. 
A verse to cling to. 

Holding a steaming cup of coffee. 
I breathe deep. 
I let go of the thoughts that seek to discourage. 
I hold fast the truth. 
I step into the newness of the day. 
This is work each day. 
I am ready for what God will send my way. 
There is nothing He and I can not handle together. 
I want to see where He leads. 
I long for lives to be changed. 
Hope.
I long to be used by Him for His work. 

Won't you step into that path today? 



Lay down those burdens. 
Seek a better way.




With God, all things are possible. 

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said,
 "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment