Saturday, July 6, 2013

Just when you think. . .

This morning as I struggled to wake up. . .and I don't even get up at 3 like the boys! I remembered, I wanted to sit out and look at the mountain whether it was raining or not. (We're desperate here folks). So, I grabbed my coffee, bible, journal and phone (do we go anywhere without those anymore?) and headed to the porch. . .and then the back yard.


And everything is so peaceful and serene.


And the sun is really trying to win the battle over the clouds. . . and I think maybe we'll see it today!




And I head back to sit on my porch. . .


And I notice how the girls are staying where they belong. . .



So, I head back to this. . . and . . . the phone rings. The girls, that were behaving so nicely. . .have sent one among them to visit the neighbors. . .

Just when I thought it was going to be a quiet day.

Adding more fencing to the list.

Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Love your new little corner of blogdom. And might I say, we are happy to be a part of the suburban sprawl that has found its way around your farm. Knowing your dear family is a great blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing you Julie! Is a mutual blessing!

    ReplyDelete