Friday, January 16, 2015

Do You Have A Decent Source Of Water?

John 4:14
but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst.
 Indeed, the water I give them 
will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life."



Water


An integral part of our life. 
Without it; we can not survive. 


Yet there are nations that struggle. 
Clean drinking water - scarce. 
Their survival in the balance. 
Poverty a way of life. 
Needy. 

Jesus repeatedly used analogies involving  water. 
It is something we all need. 
Crave. 
Can not live without. 
Yet, He comes, this Jesus, as the Living Water. 
In a parched and dry land. 
Through life in Him, our thirst quenched.
Never will we thirst again. 

And here in this poverty stricken land of Haiti. 
Where by most standards they have nothing. 
Their joy is apparent. 
They lack much. 
Yet lack nothing. 



Jesus came to change our lives. 
Not our circumstances. 

This life giving water is free. 
With it;
We will never thirst again. 

John 7:37
"Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink.

Marsha Stevens
Come To The Water

And Jesus said, "Come to the water, stand by my side. 
I know you are thirsty. You won't be denied. 
I felt every teardrop when in darkness you cried 
And I strove to remind you that for those tears I died."

No comments:

Post a Comment