Saturday, August 10, 2013

Be Still

Are you ever still?
Be still.
How do you Worship?
Worship in quietness.
Choose to praise with a joyful song. 
No matter how hard life is, or how hopeless it seems. . .
Be Still and know that God is with you. . .



Psalm 46:10
Be still and know I am God.




Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; 
do not be dismayed, for I am your God. 
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

There is nothing in me.
 I have nothing to give. 
I have nothing to offer.
 I am nothing without Christ. 
This pain is too much to bear; too hard to take. 
I surrender it all.
I will not fear or be dismayed. 
I will find hope and strength from God alone. 


2 comments:

  1. I'll be using Isa 41:10 in our youth group devo tomorrow night. It was the verse God used to call me into ministry. I pray today that God meets you with His still small voice in your quiet hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize your fight for faith in the midst of searing pain. May God honor your desire to praise Him even when praise is a sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete