Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Cup Of Coffee And Some Inspiration



Today grab a cup of coffee. Relax and enjoy some of this weeks inspiration. 

  • My cousin's blog is full of inspiration. And a little tease about a new book discussion. 

  • A friend I have yet to meet also has grief as her constant companion. Here is her paraphrase of this precious verse. 
      Matthew 5:3-4 You’re blessed when you’re at the end of your rope. With less of you there is more of God and his rule. You’re blessed when you feel you’ve lost what is most dear to you. Only then can you be embraced by the One most dear to you.

  • It's been 13 months since mom has resided with the King of Glory. I miss her so very much. I long to share my heart with her. I long for her comforting words as I miss my first born. Here are the words I scratched out on the year Anniversary of her home-going. 


  • And finally. Since I struggle day to day with performing normal household activites. Trying to accomplish something as I push through grief and find the strength to find nourishing supplements for my farmer as we walk through cancer. I have found this Manifesto to be life for me. It is on my refrigerator and in my day timer. 

May this bless you today. Ann Voskamp's 25 Manifesto

No comments:

Post a Comment