Saturday, April 26, 2014

Trusting Is All I Have

It's the tears that come today. Not the words. 


Elijah's Baptism here on the farm. 

Psalm 100:5
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; 
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

First day of Senior year

Psalm 39:4
"Show me, LORD, my life's end and the number of my days; 
let me know how fleeting my life is.

Winter ball Senior year
Psalm 139:16
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
 all the days ordained for me were written in your book
 before one of them came to be.


The memories overpowering.







Jeremiah 31:3
The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: 
"I have loved you with an everlasting love; 
I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.
my birthday 2013


Isaiah 54:10
Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you.
July 28, 2013



I can only trust. There is no other way. 
Strength comes through the journey. 
Holding on to what I know.  


Because I will trust you. 


1 comment:

  1. Feeling the ache with you as it ebbs and flows and doing all I can to love you through it.

    ReplyDelete