Wednesday, April 9, 2014

When Fear Knocks On Your Door

In the morning when I rise. . .

Fear knocks on the door to my heart.
It's face menacing and unwanted.
His love is greater than my fear.
His love covers over the pain.
His love is enough.


Instead of suffering. 
I sometimes feel like I am suffocating. 
The life and breath being taken. 
Each place I turn uncertainty and concern. 
The way unclear. 
The very earth being pulled from under me. 
Until all I have left;
Is Christ. 
That's it.

Give me Jesus

That's what He wants.
 His love is greater than all my fears. 

I John 4:18
There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. 

He is all we need. 

You can have all this world. 

When my heart is breaking.
When nothing is going right on the farm
When I long for my son with all my heart.
When I cry out for the cancer to be gone and for depression to flee.
When I am weary from the weight of the unknown.

Just give me Jesus. 

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you,
 for my power is made perfect in weakness." 
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses,
so that Christ's power may rest on me.

His love is greater than all my fears.
My farmer will have his scans today.
I will rest in knowing God is greater than all my fears.
I am His and He is mine.
I will walk into Praise.

You can have all this world. 
Give me Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment