Saturday, October 26, 2013

Is Your Heart in a Delicate Balance Today?

 It is a delicate balance for my weary heart.
 To embrace the joy that comes with new life. .. 
yet still longing for the one called home too soon. . .


Oh be still my aching heart.
Quiet the desire to see my son.
Help me turn to praise;
hold at bay the yearning.
Turn it all to Jesus.
Take from me the hurt. 
I surrender it all. 
God your presence is all I need. 
Be still the desire to hear the drums. . .


Be still.

Psalm 46:10
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth.”


This journey has to be deliberate.
The focus to turn; conscious.

Psalm 119:28
My soul is weary with sorrow;
    strengthen me according to your word.



And God brings new life to strengthen.
To bless.

Psalm 127:3
Behold, children are a gift of the Lord,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.




And so we embrace this new part of our journey.
Ana cleans Chelsea's already very clean house with abandon.
Mopping floors; twice.
Vacuuming.
We change sheets and bake.
The girls make welcome home signs.
Their big sister very equipped with creative materials.

My farmer and Clarissa and Cedric head back home.
There are chores to do.
There is surgery next week.
There is still hay to get in.
And the balance is so delicate.

But God has this balance.
We just need to trust. 
He will give us all we need.
The hay, the surgery, the new life, the loss. . .It's all His.
So, if you're hanging in the balance today.
Give it all to Him.
Be encouraged.
One moment at a time.

This is where the healing begins,
This is where the healing start,
When you come to where you're broken within,
The light meets the dark.



No comments:

Post a Comment