Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Only Way To Live When All Else Is Falling Apart Around You

Our first calf of the New Year is born on the coldest day.


 I don't understand the ways of this world.
 I never will. 
The calf survived, thanks to the quick thinking of our helpers. 
New life.
 Fresh starts.
 I have a cousin that is mourning the loss of her sweet unborn baby.
 Oh how my heart resonates.
 I too have lost what I did not know and have lost the prayed for child after that loss. 


It's what God gives us when we surrender to him. 
When we lay it all down because we can't do it alone. 
It is the only life I want. 
When all else is falling apart around you;
it's the only way to live. 

John 10:10
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; 
I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Missing you Elijah, so much today.



No comments:

Post a Comment