Sunday, November 1, 2015

30 Days of Thankfulness. . . . Are you in?

Are you in? 
Are you willing to count your blessings? 
Can you name them. . . one by one. . . ?
When death and cancer knocked on our door;
we stepped into praise. 
When the path has seemed so long and hard;
we've stepped into Praise. 

Won't you join us on a grateful walk? 
Be purposeful in turning to praise?
No matter the walk. 
No matter how hard. 
Turn it to praise. 

Psalm 92
 It is good to praise the LORD and make music to your name,
 O Most High,







I am thankful for:
The ways in which God surprises me as I walk this journey
my children and their uniqueness
Starlit nights
A home full of kids
friends who never let go
A visit from a college friend who stands at the grave and says, 
"Tell me about Elijah."
bonfires
Crisp, quiet mornings
Farming
my farmer
coffee
lessons I am learning; even in the struggle
Our new Guest House venture
knowing we are held


I'd love for you to join me in this journey. 
Share our link. 
Leave a comment. 
Let's see what God will do when we join together to be thankful. 

Psalm 107:1
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good,for his steadfast love endures forever!

1 comment: