Sunday, November 29, 2015

A little Late But So Grateful Day # 20 of Thankfulness

I'm weary. 
500 plus miles in a little over 24 hours.
A baptism. 
Family time. 
Photo shoots. 
All time, marching on. 
I'm powerless to stop it. 
Living needs to continue. 
Change. 
Hard. 
Inevitable.

Hebrews 6:19
We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. 
It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain,

My hope is secure
I still don't like this change. 
But I need to press on. 



I am thankful for:
Moments with my dad 


new life
the waters of baptism 
cousins


giggles and laughter
a shared meal
Christmas decorations
the farmette and her mommy and daddy who drive 2 hours to be with us
a farmer who stays up until midnight watching Hallmark
 movies with my brother
a niece who gave so we could get away


We get to do this life once. 
I pray that my eyes are wide open to see all that God will do. 
I don't want to be so distracted that I miss what is right in front of me. 


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a wonderful time with the family. We have been watching my grandson so my son can work on his house on the weekends. He brings a light to our lives when we need it the most and today at church, he bought smiles to those around us.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete