Friday, November 20, 2015

It's Here! Day #20 of Thankfulness

It's here.
Today's the day. 
I head to CT to get my girl. 


I can't wait. 

~ 30 Days of Thankfulness~



I am thankful for:
Coming home
friends who take the day to travel with me
the freedom to travel down and back in a day
my farmers sense of humor
family
coffee
thoughts of stopping to get coffee on the trip
bible study; encouraging my walk with God
our dog snuggling at my feet
going to bed- oh how I love to go to bed
one end of the house getting fixed - it was so bad
this Thanksgiving season to intentionally name my thanks
the hope of Glory
the strength for each day


This act of naming gratitude is hard some days. 
May your walk of gratitude change you. 



May you be encouraged this day no matter what you are facing. 
May deep joy find you where ever you are. 

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, 
for my power is made perfect in weakness." 

No comments:

Post a Comment