Thursday, May 15, 2014

Holding On To Hope

The sun peaks through the clouds.


The air warm.
Such a contrast to the winter's relentless icy blast. 


The sounds of Spring cut through the morning stillness.
It is in these moments, each morning, that the strength for the day is nurtured. 
Dormant bulbs burst with the day's warmth. 


The gentle submission to the Father's will. 
The desire to seek obedience over sacrifice. 
We earn nothing. 
It is given. 
Freely. 
Ransom paid long ago for our souls. 
To be. 
To live. 
To have eyes to see the beauty when much has been wiped away. 
Each tender step; held.
Holding on to hope.
There's a gentle breeze and if you're still enough, it pours over the holiness meant just for the day. 

I Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

The journey to the cross each day is not easy. 
He never said it would be. 
Through the pressing schedules and the demands of the day I will seek to let the breezes wash over me. 
My anxiety before Him. 
My steps ordered according to His will. 
My sight is limited. Bound by the shackles of this earth. 
The day is coming when those shackles will be loosed. 
And Glory will touch the earth. 
The day is before us. 
How will we impact our world? 
In what direction will be chose to walk today? 


Be thou my vision, oh Lord of my heart. 

Enjoy this link of a sweet sister in the Lord as she ministers musically with all that is within her.

No comments:

Post a Comment