Thursday, November 6, 2014

Do You Stop Long Enough To Be Thankful? Day #6 of Thankfulness

I am thankful for:

This farm.


I never tire of the view. 


Ever.


I am thankful for Clarissa; this farm girl who has an eye for beauty. 


I am thankful for the ways in which God meets each one of us. 
How he reaches down and holds us when we can't take another step. 
May we lift our eyes up off ourselves and place them on the One who can hold the burdens, as well as send the rich, deep joy. 

Psalm 121:1-3
 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
May your Thankful journey give you hope. 
I pray it changes your out look on today. 
May your hands be open today, to receive;
not clenched so tightly you miss all that could be given. 
Ever so slowly the words of gratitude are seeping into my heart. 
The practice, each day, fighting the battle of discouragement. 
One step closer to eternity.
Another groove worn into the well worn path. 


Romans 15:6
so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify 
the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment